Tuesday 25 September 2012

Super Chocolate Buttermilk Cake

Yuhuuu....salam and hi to all bloggers. It's rainy season in my hometown. That makes my laziness to go work and sleepiness stay at maximum level...Huaaa 65km x 2 everyday...Caiyok2. It makes me feel like hiding in my blanket and stay under my hubby warm arm....weheee~ so sweet...However, there is not much thing to say or to share for this week. Only a simple Chocolate Buttermilk cake for everyone to enjoy.....So yummy, moist and rich of chocolate. I covered it with fresh cream...i'm quite suprise coz that cake only managed to stay in the fridge for 2 days.Previously more than 3 days.Hurm it is an improvement for me..Heeehehehe...lalalalala...

For sure, i'll make this cake again. Maybe can make it as a cupcake,hehehe. But for this few days, i'm planning of making the cheewy gooey choc brownies that i have dream of making it for long time. It just that i never cross to a great recipes. But yesterday i found  it...jeng3. We will see what is the result. who knows right? I'll share the recipes once completed. Until then.......salam and bye2....(^  ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment