Tuesday 4 December 2012

Doraemon & Dorami for Mukhriz & Alysya



Yuhuuu....again, Doraemon is back...but this time with Doramie. So cute right..? This 2 cute cakes was order by my colleague for their son and daughter. They wish to celebrate the birthday party with their family members and invites their kids' fren. What a lovely parents...Hope that everything running smoothly as planned. It made me look back my childhood memory where my parents were also celebrating ours birthday. Hurmmmm....really miss my father. My fren said that if they order one cake, the daughter my get  jealous and WAR begins....Hahahaha. If im not mistaken, Mukhriz is jus 5 years and Alysya is only 3 years. But kids nowadays so clever, naughty, smoothie and pampered. It depends on us how we gonna shape them and how we want them to be....That is the big challenges that parents have to face. Chaiyyooook!! and thank you for ordering cakes from me. Heheheheheh

Cake: Chocolate Moist
Size: 7' (1/2kg) (RM40 each)
Frostings: Buttercream
Theme: Doraemon & Dorami

No comments:

Post a Comment