Monday 17 December 2012

PaVloVa....Lova...LoVa...week

Alhamdulillah... Thanks to Allah for giving me an opportunity to be in this world and to feel the new week again.....Hi all and salam. Yesterday was my best rest day.....feeling so fresh today after having enough sleep....but as usual, Monday is my Monday Bluessss......(^  ^), even though have enough sleep i still feel so lazy today. Wasn't it great if today is still Sunday....hahaha. Last week was my PaVlova week....Almost everyday i need to prepare the merangue for the pavlova...really enjoy making it even though quite tired....Like my hubby said, "It is not easy to become easy, but it is not hard to become hard"...jeng3....Anyway thanks to all who support and orders the PaVlova...Lova...Lova from me....mmmuuaaaahhhhhhhh.

1set = 2 pcs for Khalidah
1set = 2pcs for Kak Nesa

1set = 16pcs for Kak Ana-Goba
5pcs for Nurul
Hehehe........ok, see you all again.....zasssssttttt 

2 comments:

  1. Pavlova yang akhirnya menjadi kenyataan. Tahniah!
    Sekali ngap sudah settle.
    Ngeee.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe....skali ngap sbb nyer super mini.....cer mini jer...mau 2x ngap jgak neh....zasssttt

      Delete