Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Precious Books

Hi all...Salam.....Hope that you all in a good condition Insyaallah. I'm quite sleepy today coz last night got orders for pavlova, durian crepe and corn crepe. However, i am so grateful coz my hubby also help me in completing the customers' orders...weheee....it is one of my enjoyable moment...don't jeallous ok...lalalalala~ Later i'll share the picture eik.....


Today I just wanna share some of my favourite books for you all to view...hehe love all these cooking book and already become my favourite collection...The books thus help me in baking especiallly in understanding the purpose and function of ingredients and also how to use the right technique apart from the baking class. I also loves collecting the cooking magazines especially when the main topic related to pastry or cakes...Hurmmmm i'm so crazy in baking.....no doubt (^  ^)..So let us see the overview of the books.....yeayeahhhhhhhhhh.....zassstttt


No comments:

Post a Comment