Monday 17 September 2012

Choc Mocha Cupcake

Salam to all.....(^  ^). I really have a great weekend even though most of my time playing with my gadget at the kitchen (as usual..nananana~). Hehe...just wanna try making new flavor of cupcake....Anyway it ended ok, and everyone likes it....weeee~....that makes me more excited and motivated. Yesterday i have made chocolate mix with mocha flavor cupocake. The combination of these two flavor really superb and compatible. Not so sweet nor bitter. I'll make this cupcake as one of my menu list.Hurmmm, hope that everyone will enjoy and like it...Insyaallah.
 
 
Looks so simple right? Well this one is before makeup...Need to put eye shadow and fondation first. Maybe in the next post i'll show you after make over. Wehee.......wait and see neh. Upsss, i also have made some kelapa pandan cupcake that i shared in the last post. That one was requested by my mom. But after tasting the choc mocha cupcake, she love and prefer that one more. Jeng3......can enjoy picture below. Just playing with the camera...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment