Friday 16 November 2012

Time goes by quickly........

Hi all....I think it is still not too late fo me to say Salam Maal Hijrah....everything goes by and passes so quickly. Until one moment we did not realize that we are moving to a new way, new life, new generation and new environment. We can't turn back anymore and should looking forward in order to have a blessed life...huhuhu...i'm also in progress of Hijrah...and the Hijrah that i mean thus give a big impact in my life........jeng3......(6  ~).

Anyway, i did get some orders this few days. Mostly for engagement and makan2. Quite busy but I'm so grateful with what that i have and enjoy what i did. Thanks to all members that support and order from me....weheeee.

Simple Chocolate Brownies.....taste yummy as its' looks
Hehehe.....this brownies was order by my neighbour on Tuesday....I just call her Kak Cik....Anyway yesterday she re-order the brownies again....Ngeee I think she likes it. Im happy to see that she enjoy and likes it...wehheeee....Thank you eik.....(^ ~)

No comments:

Post a Comment