Wednesday 9 January 2013

AlWays...and wiLL alWays Love U

Salam.......what a great day. Alhamdulillah coz Allah still giving me an opportunity to be in this world...I am feeling blues today....hehehe suddenly remember my old hobby when i was still in university....During that time, i do and really loves to hear the slow rock or 'Rock Kapak' songs....the lyrics sometimes touch my heart and it is meaningful....But im still single on that time.....hahahaha. And this morning the feelings of enjoying the 'Rock Kapak' is coming back again. Thanks to Hot FM for remembering me that moment...weheeeee~ ....And i'll dedicate this songs to my hubby....mmmmuaaahhh

So let us enjoy this great song......one of my favourite song...AlWayS by BON JOVI......zasssttttttt......

Weheeeeee~ ehem2 handsome right?

2 comments:

  1. Jiwang karatzzz punya kapak!!!
    Mgeee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....br sket jer tue....blum btol2 banjir lg.....kikikiki

    ReplyDelete