Monday 18 February 2013

My CHeeZy MeeZy weeks.......

Hi all peeps.......Assalamualaikum.....sorry for my missing....hehehe only temporary missing. I'm quite busy these 2 weeks.....and there are many entry need to be updated...uhuk2...caiyok2....anyway, hope that it is not to late for me to wish HAppY ChiNese New YeAr to all my friends....we are all 1 MALAYSIA.right?.....hehehe. Well let see what we have for this few weeks....And most of the order received is cheese.......urmmmm cheese....i don't know how to express how delicious it is.....yo all better try it...lalalalalalala~

Cheesy Snowy Slice Cake for Aunt Tam
Date: 08/02/2013
1 set = 36 slices = RM50
Ngeeee......this one is for my family.....tea break ok....makan2
5 sets Super Mini Pavlova for Kak Nesa (Regular customer ...hehehe)
Date: 08/02/2013
There will be more entry after this.......to be continued.......see ya.....(^  ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment